From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

adaptive filter toolkit for AVC

Hi all,

I'm a student trying to implement an active vibration control with labview and the adaptive filter toolkit. I'm using the NI cRIO-9012 for real-time control then some analog electronics to power my actuators.  I naively tried simply plugging into the example vi's in the adaptive filter toolkit such as the active " noise control with feedback neutralization" vi, but I could not get it to work. I believe this vi requires two input signals, whereas I only have one - the accelerometer signal from the vibrating stage I'm trying to control. Does anyone have any tips for how I can use simple adaptive filters directly on my FPGA, or make use of the example vi's in the toolkit? I'm a bit concerned because NI advertises the toolkit for both AVC and ANC, but so far their examples only seem useful for ANC. Any guidance is appreciated.....sorry I'm such a labview nube...

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(2,626 Views)

Hi Claude,

See the following link:

LabVIEW Adaptive Filter Toolkit for Road Simulation

http://zone.ni.com/devzone/cda/tut/p/id/9373

Regards

Kareem W.
National Instruments
Web Product Manager
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(2,609 Views)

Hi there thanks for your response,

This vi is used for reproducing recorded vibration data which is not what I aim to do. My aim is to destructively interfere with the vibration signal from the platform using adaptive filtering to reduce vibrational noise (AVC).

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(2,602 Views)

Hi Chaude,

An NI email address has been set up for issues related to this toolkit. Please send an email to filter.support@ni.com for further assistance.

Regards,

Kareem W.
National Instruments
Web Product Manager
Message 4 of 4
(2,595 Views)