LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

activex values property

I posted a question the other day about adding a series to a chart.  Got some helpful info, but am stuck again.  I managed to create a new series and can write the xvalues to it but get the following error when I try to write the y data using the series.value property.  "Exception occured in Microsoft Office Excel, Unable to set the Values property of the Series class. Help Path is C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\OFFICE11\1033\xlmain11.chm and context 0 in exel chart ax.vi".  I have tried writing to it wit a range, cell referances, a 2d array and a 1d array.

Thanks,
Charlie
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(1,972 Views)

Charlie,

First thing I would do is repost this in the original thread here. The other thing I would do is to post an example that can reproduce the error. Unfortunately since you are using the Excel ActiveX server, it can be difficult for us to figure out why an error is being generated because each server had it's own object map. Figuring out which properties and methods need to be called can often times be tricky. Make sure to give us a good description of what you expect the behavior to be and we will try to help you out. Good luck

Tyler H.

National Instruments

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(1,956 Views)