LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

active x

Bonjour,

Je n'arrive pas à utiliser les noeuds de propriétés d'active X, je pense que celui-ci n'est pas activé. Comment faire pour activer Active X sur Labview?

Merci de votre aide.

Quentin

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 9
(3,042 Views)

There is no way to "activate" ActiveX.  Could you be more specific (in either French or English) about the problems you are having?  What ActiveX component are you trying to use?  Are you trying to place it in an ActiveX container on the front panel, or open it with Automation Open on the block diagram?

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 9
(3,027 Views)

Bonjour,

Merci d'avoir posté votre question sur les Forums de National Instruments.

Cette partie du forum est réservée aux posts en anglais. Si vous souhaitez poster en français, je vous encourage à utiliser la partie francophone du forum.

Now, I'll write in english for the sake of the other users.

As Nathand wrote, could you be more specific about what you are trying to do ?

ActiveX node are always usable inside LabVIEW so I guess you are not doing things in the right way.

If you could show your program or give new information, it would be very helpful to better understand your issue.

Best regards,

Guillaume H.
National Instruments France

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 9
(3,008 Views)

Hello,

Sorry for my mistake.

My problem is that I would use the Excel Automation, but when I create my VI and I use "Knot Property" or "Knot of method", I don't have choice to select a parameter.

Do you have a idea to help me?

Thank you

Quentin

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 9
(2,997 Views)

I have used ActiveX automation with Excel, but I have not idea what "Knot of Property" or "Knot of method" is.

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 9
(2,989 Views)

@nyc_(is_out_of_here) wrote:

I have used ActiveX automation with Excel, but I have not idea what "Knot of Property" or "Knot of method" is.

I think this is what the OP meant:

Knot of Property: Property node

Knot of method: Invode node

Ben64

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 9
(2,987 Views)

yes it's that

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 9
(2,984 Views)

Voici un point de départ. Note that to use Excel ActiveX automation you will need to develop the knowledge of the Excel ActiveX objects methods and properties. A good startup is to look at the MSDN website.

Ben64

Excel Automation.png

0 Kudos
Message 8 of 9
(2,979 Views)

Thank you very much

0 Kudos
Message 9 of 9
(2,956 Views)