LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

active plot

Hi,

I'm trying to show two signals in one Waveform graph in order to set the color and active plot whenever a click a button.

When I wire both signals to the Waveform graph, it automatically appears a Merge icon and it doesn't recognize that I have two plots in one.

If tried to build an array with both signals and wire it to Waveform graph, I get an error that says: 

"These cannot be wired together because their data types (numeric, string, array, cluster, etc.) do not match. Show the Context Help window to see what data type is required.
The type of the source is 1-D array of
Dynamic Data.
The type of the sink is Dynamic Data."

I don't know what's going on.

I've attached both options: with the merge and with the array so you can understand better what I mean.

Can someone help me please?

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(2,161 Views)

I do not know, dynamic merge signals works. Build arrays should not combine dynamic signals for the waveform. Output dynamic data (after Merge signals) has two plots in one. If you can post your VI, may be I can say more.

Also there is something strange with connections (too many dots and wire bends) before merge dynamic signals element. 

LV2011VIs

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(2,144 Views)

Sure!! Here it is. Thanks for helping.

I'm not able to do it. The same error appeears and it seams that is because the merge makes the two grphs as a one, so it doesn't detect the active plot 1 😞

Can you help me please?

I tried to open your VI and I coudn't because it a laterer version. You have the 11th and I have the 10th 😞

I'll wait for your answer. This is breaking my brain!!!

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(2,113 Views)

Heeyyyy,

Don't worry!! I got it!!! It was really simple! I just had to drag my plot legent to make it two instead of 1!!

Thanks anyway!!

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(2,109 Views)