From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

act on doubleclick at a tablecell

I want to act on a doubleclick at a tablecell, for example show the content of the cell in a dialog-box. Is it possible with standard table or how can I add this property to a table?

TED
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(2,422 Views)
Ted,

If you grab a copy of NI's File Manager (Tool>>VI Library Manager (File Manager.vi), and check through the code, they have something there for acting on double clicks. It works very well, and I was able to modify this tool for my own use to allow a VI to be loaded and opened from this tool.

Check out the code. You will have to do a bit of digging, but it's there.

Also, don't let anyone try to talk you into using WinAPI. That's poor form in my opinion. Stay within LabVIEW. One of these days, when a new operating system comes out (mine?), you'll be glad you stayed plartform independent.

Hope this helps.

Good luck
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(2,422 Views)
Thanks for your help, but for tables the property node double click doesn't exist, this property only exist on listboxes. How can I create my own property node double click for a table?
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(2,422 Views)