LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

acquisition problem

Hi i'm currently using the NI USB 6259 BNC to read a voltage signal from a vibration sensors to a frecuency of 8Khz, i'm testing the program with a signal generator and a sine wave of 7Khz but whem I do a zoom of the signal in the grap. The wave isn't show perfectly i'm using the daq assistent in continuos mode with a rate of 32k and samples to read of 16k, someone knows how to fix that problem.

This is my code for 1 channel only but i will use it for 6 channels only adding more channels in the assistant.

It is urgent.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(2,026 Views)

you say not displaying perfectly, what is the actul fault?

Please remember to accept any solutions and give kudos, Thanks

LV 8.6.1, LV2010,LV2011SP1, FPGA, Win7
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(2,022 Views)

the fault is that when I zoom the graph the wave doesn´t look like the original wave before the acquisition. these are the photos of the fault.

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(2,011 Views)

Something is wrong with your second jpeg.  And why not take an actual screenshot of your computer rather than taking a 2MB blurry picture of the screen?

As for your issue, you aren't sampling fast enough!  You have an 8kHz sine wave, but are only sampling at 32kHz.  That means you are only going to have 4 samples for each period of your waveform.  Of course it is going to look rough when you look closely at it.  You will need to sample at least 10 - 20 times the frequency of your signal if you want to see a waveform that looks closer to a real sinewave.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(2,003 Views)