LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Y-axis maximum after restore from zoom

Solved!
Go to solution

I am using LV 12.0 and I created a raster plot in which on the Y-axis I have values from 1 to 9 indicating each a different channel.

Because the dots related to the uppermost channel would be very close to the upper edge of the graph, I

programmatically set the Yscale.range.maximum to be the number of channels +1 (=10). In this way there is more room above the last channel line.

However, when I resume from a  zoom clicking on the left bottom corner of the zoom graph palette, the maximum gets set automatically set back to the number of channels (=9).
See scressnhots attached.

How to add some more room on the top of the graph still keeping the dots of the last channel in the same position?

Acting on the plot size or the plot bounds doesn't seem to help becasue also the dots stretch with the graph.

I also would like to show the name of the channels on the Y-axis instead of values 1 to 9, but I couldn't find any suitable property I could use for that.

Do you have any suggestion?

Thanks!

MG

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(2,018 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author MG70

In terms of your first question there is an event that graphs can fire when their axis scaling changes, you can use that to trap the changes and reset the Y axis as needed.

Concerning your second question, I don't know. 

Mike...

Certified Professional Instructor
Certified LabVIEW Architect
LabVIEW Champion

"... after all, He's not a tame lion..."

For help with grief and grieving.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(2,015 Views)

Thanks a lot Mike! This is what I was looking for.

I mark this as solution and post the other question in another thread, maybe someone has an answer for that....

MG

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(1,989 Views)