LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Xcontrol

Hello Friends to all

I had a one doubt in Xcontrol.For which Purpose Xcontrol Using.And how to use the Xcontrol.Can u post anyone Example VI for Xcontrol and clear Explanation.

Thanks

Jayavel
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(2,453 Views)

Jayavel,

creating XControls are meant for experienced developers.The usage of XControls is for everyone.

The idea of XControls is to link display and functionality into one item.

Please refer to the example finder for some basic examples (Help >> Find Examples, switch to "Search" and enter "XControl". You should find an example with a thermometer).

hope this helps,

Norbert 

Norbert
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
CEO: What exactly is stopping us from doing this?
Expert: Geometry
Marketing Manager: Just ignore it.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(2,448 Views)

Hello Norbert

Thanks for ur Comments.I have to creat an one Xcontrol.How to create it.Can u post any simple Examples like as using only one controls.Can u say the definition for the Xcontrol for which purpose they are using the Xcontrols

Thanks

Jayavel
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(2,444 Views)

Jayavel,

jack001 wrote:
[..]Can u post any simple Examples[...]

There is no "simple" example. That is the reason why i wrote "for experienced developers". You have to be common to event based programming, data handling using clusters and type definitions. Knowledge in LVOOP helps, but is not required. 

One of the simplest examples i can think of is the thermometer i already suggested to you. Please remember that the LabVIEW help is your friend......

hope this helps,

Norbert 

Norbert
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
CEO: What exactly is stopping us from doing this?
Expert: Geometry
Marketing Manager: Just ignore it.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(2,439 Views)