cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

XYGraph Ctr Refnum

Solved!
Go to solution

hello:

I have a question that these two XYGraph Ctr Refnums can not connect and appear classes conflict.

Does somebody know why appear this problem and how do I change the data types about Refnums.

PD}OGMO@NA`SRWWK~O1`OV7.png

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 9
(3,730 Views)

It would help a lot if you posted the actual VI instead of just a picture.  There are too many details missing that the VI would answer.

GCentral
There are only two ways to tell somebody thanks: Kudos and Marked Solutions
Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines
"Not that we are sufficient in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency is from God" - 2 Corinthians 3:5
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 9
(3,728 Views)

This is the example about it.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 9
(3,704 Views)

I am unable to tell you what is happening under the hood, but to get rid of the broken wire here is what you have to do.

Go to the front panel and on the refnum right click>Show control (Do it for both the refnums), then drag one of the control and drop it in another. This would fix the issue. Even I am curious to understand  why this behaviour is.

-----

The best solution is the one you find it by yourself
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 9
(3,696 Views)

Actually both XY graphs' Y arrays have different data types. Loop Iteration Timing Diagram Y array has U8 integer. XYGraphÒýÓþä±ú Y array has I32 integer. So only it is giving error. If you uncheck the Include data type option like following it will be ignored.

Capture.PNG

Message 5 of 9
(3,688 Views)

You say  Loop Iteration Timing Diagram Y array has U8 integer.Where I can find the Y array data types and How I can change Y array to the same data types 

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 9
(3,684 Views)

If you create a "Value" property from that reference you can get the array values.

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 9
(3,677 Views)

Can you show the sample steps for me by graph?  

0 Kudos
Message 8 of 9
(3,673 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author alenter

As "P@Anand" said, you can right click on both the refnum and select "Show Control". So that you can see both the XY graph. Now you can replace both the graphs, by just copy paste. May be replace it with "XYͼ".

Capture.PNG

Message 9 of 9
(3,654 Views)