Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

XY graph

Solved!
Go to solution

Hai

I had some doubts about XY graph

From FRA there is three outputs, frequency, magnitude and phase. with this data I need to plot a graph using XY graph. I tried with build array. But the third axis plot is not came.

Magnitude plot is drawn by the magnitude with respective frequency that is frequency in the x axis and the magnitude in the Y axis. Phase plot drawn between phase with respective frequency. here also frequency in the x axis same as above means same frequency. phase in the Y1 axis( secondary axis of Y). There is two waveforms in the  graph. Magnitude plot and phase plot. So we had three parameters, it is to be drawn in two input XY graph. How it is possible? 

I tried a lot. But I can't

Who knows about this? so many day I am behind this. I cannot get the idea?

Someone who knows please help me

Thank you 

"Thanks with regards "
by
..........Gireesh..........
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 6
(2,871 Views)

Hi Gireesh,

did you look at the context help of the XY graph?

Make a plot by bundling 2 arrays of x- and y-values. Build an array of plots to show more than one plot in the graph. That's it.

Or attach what you have done so far.

Sounds familiar,just wrote (nearly) the same in a different thread...

Best regards,
GerdW

using LV2016/2019/2021 on Win10/11+cRIO, TestStand2016/2019
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 6
(2,861 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author gireesh

Just about all of the solution is available if you turn on context help, go to the diagram, and move your mouse of the XY graph.

Here's a modification of a solution I just posted.

Message Edited by Dennis Knutson on 03-18-2010 02:22 PM
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 6
(2,859 Views)

Hello Sir,

I tried a lot( but now I cannot show what I did). I got the two plots in XY graph.  And I place a Y1(means secondary axis in the right side of the graph). but I cannot control means the phase  data where I will connect in XY graph. The pahse plot not moving. It is potted in waveform graph, but there was one problem in the X axis. In X axis the datas beyound 100 it will not go further. means if I had a data of magnitude and phase at 10KHZ frequency range it will near to 100.

As per the instruction from Dennis Knutson I tried XY graph. The frequency range is going further whatever I need. but the phase plot is not plotting correctly. In waveform graph phase plot is plotted 

Thank you fast responds

awaiting for the favorable reply 

"Thanks with regards "
by
..........Gireesh..........
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 6
(2,853 Views)

Hello Dennis

Thank you Dennis.

I need to try with my FRA.

Thank you