cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

X-Y-Z plotting on intensity chart

Solved!
Go to solution

Hy thank for the reply

I want to try but I'm wondering what vi is the one on the right that is connected with the shift register?

thanks 

0 Kudos
Message 11 of 21
(2,979 Views)

Elektridge,

That is actually not a VI, it is an Intensity Graph Indicator (like shown on the front panel of the corresponding VI).  These can be found in the Controls Palatte under Graphs.

Aaron L.
Applications Engineer
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 12 of 21
(2,952 Views)
I think he's talking about the "in place element" structure.
0 Kudos
Message 13 of 21
(2,943 Views)

Yes it wat the in place element, I found it and it works 🙂

Thank you very much for you're help!! 🙂

0 Kudos
Message 14 of 21
(2,933 Views)

Hello

I have another problem I want copy all the measurement fille to a usb drive after the program finished.

I tried to exicute a cmd file from labview but it doesn't work.

I was wondering could anybody help me with this ?

Thank you 

kind regards ridge

0 Kudos
Message 15 of 21
(2,909 Views)
There is a "copy" function in the advanced file io palette.
0 Kudos
Message 16 of 21
(2,897 Views)
O okay perfect I found it and it works
Thank you very much for your help 🙂
0 Kudos
Message 17 of 21
(2,890 Views)

Hello 

I have a question about the peak detection, so I have a peak detection and a valley detection because I have to detect the peaks and the valleys of a incoming signal.

Now I have to put the measurements of location and amplitude in a table and this works if I only do it with the peaks, but the moment I want to have both I can't put the to different locations together at one kind of array.

Because I do a formule on the different values of the locations by getting them each out of the index in a for lus but the moment I create one big array with the location of the peaks and valleys then it doesn't want to do the formula.

I think it's because he put the 2 array under or next to eachother and doesn't put them in the same direction as one long array.

I was wondering if there is a way to do this so combine the to as they come out of one? 

kind regards 

Elektridge

0 Kudos
Message 18 of 21
(2,867 Views)

elektridge wrote:

I have a question about the peak detection, so I have a peak detection and a valley detection because I have to detect the peaks and the valleys of a incoming signal.

Is this in any way related to the current discussion, i.e. are you talking about 2D arrays? This thread is already marked as solved, so it should not be abused for new stuff.

Please start your own discussion in a new thread, provide much more detail, and possibly attach your VI with some typical data.

Also, don't describe how you do someting, especially if it does not work. Instead, describe in more general terms what you want to do. What are the inputs? What are the desired output?

What is the "formula"? What is "it" that does not want to do something? Do you get a broken wire? No result? Incorrect result? What direction is the "same" direction? "...they come out of..." Who are they? Out of what?

@elektridge wrote:

I was wondering if there is a way to do this so combine the to as they come out of one? 

Once you know what you want, it can be done. Form the current description, it is not clear what you want.

0 Kudos
Message 19 of 21
(2,856 Views)

Is there a way to do this for uneven spacing?  I have a 2D array composed of spectra taken at random timepoints (I have a 1D array that contains the order of those timepoints ex: 200, 1000, 9000, 100).  I can insert it into a giant array (like you recommend earlier in this thread)  but this seems very memory wasteful.  Does a giant array of double precission containing mostly zeros take up a lot of memory?  Thank you for your help.

0 Kudos
Message 20 of 21
(2,589 Views)