LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wire to cb, graph and write to file

I have a tensile tester, I want to produce a vi that can directly display a chart of force and extension. I have 3 wires , force 0-10volts , extension 0-10v and ground. I do not know which point to wire it on a green board CB 68 LP ? I then want to get a chart and write both to an excel file. I'm new to labview but it would be a great help. Can you help me? James
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(2,031 Views)

Hi James,

What is you CB-68LP connected to? Does it lead to a PCI card in your computer? If so, what is the model number of that card?

You can find out how to wire you CB-68LP by opening Measurement and Automation Explorer (MAX) on your computer. Look for your PCI card on the left hand side under My System>>Devices and Interfaces. If you right click on your device then go to "device pinout" this will show you the numbers associated with the various pins. Its then just a case of matching that Pinout with what you can see on your CB-68LP.

Regarding writing your information to an Excel file, have a look at the "write to measurement file" express function. You can find this by going to the Functions Pallet>>Express>>Output.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(2,013 Views)