LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wire :class conflict

Hi,

I am trying to validate my torque meter reading using NI 9237 module. for that I have copy and saved the NI 9237 getting started example.lvproj and moved host file and VI files in my target. after doing this NI 9237 getting started(FPGA).vi is working fine. While NI 9237 getting started (host).vi is showing wire: class error. 

so wire going to subVI is broken, by searching online I leant that it is because of different refnum but I am not sure how to resolve this error. 

Can anyone help to resolve this error? 

patelbrijesh535_0-1619730777894.png

Thanks

Kind Regadrs,

Brijesh

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(1,037 Views)

Hi Brijesh,

Can you share your VI?

It could be the how you have the control setup in your subVI. If that is the case, following is what I practice to avoid the issues: (guessing that's what the problem is 😬)

1)Create a dynamic reference control

Xonmyth743_0-1619733432373.png

2) Make it a type def. and configure this type def. with the bit file reference you are willing to use.

Xonmyth743_2-1619733605275.png

Then later to use this reference, you might need "Dynamic FPGA interface cast" vi from the same pallet.

Also, I would use bit file to configure "Open FGPA VI reference" 😬

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(1,012 Views)

Another option I have done is create a type def for your FPGA reference and update it after compiling your FPGA.

GCentral
There are only two ways to tell somebody thanks: Kudos and Marked Solutions
Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines
"Not that we are sufficient in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency is from God" - 2 Corinthians 3:5
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(957 Views)

@crossrulz wrote:

Another option I have done is create a type def for your FPGA reference and update it after compiling your FPGA.

Oh yes, I forgot to add that.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(949 Views)