LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Window positioning for multi-monitor application creation

I'm trying to build an application with multiple windows. Monitors connected to the computer are randomly ordered according to the priority of connecting to the computer when the computer is turned on. Therefore I can't determine which monitor is left, center, right.
So I can't set the application window to be always open on the same monitor.
-I actually tried to find a solution but not quite.
The code in the attached example works if the order of the screens is 1 main 2 left and 3 right and at the same level. But it won't work if the order is different.
This application should run on the left screen, automatically adjusting without user intervention on different computers.
If I can change the windows display settings programmatically I can probably automatically adjust the display sequence order as I want.
Does anyone know a method for this?

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(578 Views)

Ok. I guess there is no solution to this. But I will have to copy the windows display settings along with it and I hope this works.

Well, let me change the question a little more. I think this question does not go beyond the subject.

I edited the registry to use the application I created myself instead of explorer.exe. And the app runs on startup. But there is a problem because the application runs very early and all the screens are detected a little late, so the application continues to work in a window. Because the screen number on which the application will open also changes.

If I can set the app to run a little later, I'll set the app to run after all the screens are detected.
How can I delay the running of explorer.exe (in this case, the application I created) at computer startup?

Does anyone have any ideas on this? Can this be done?

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(516 Views)