From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Win Ce 5 Language setting

I'm working on a project using windows CE 5.0 Target. My problem is i want to change the fonts and language setting of the target programmably from labview can anybody help me how to do this i'm using Labview 2009 TPC.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(2,697 Views)

Hello,

Have you tried Programmatically Changing the Font, Color, or Size of a Subset of Text in a String?

What do you mean you want to change the language settings of your target? Do you mean you want to change the language of the executable itself, or just the language of the text inside your executable? Could you further explain what you are trying to accomplish? Some screenshots would be helpful. 

Regards,
Daniel REDS
RF Systems Engineer

Help us grow.
If a post solves your question, mark it as The Solution.
If a post helps, give Kudos to it.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(2,662 Views)

Hello REDS

Thanks for your reply.

The language of the target platform I'm using  is English I want to change it to Arabic language this require  changing  the  language identifier LCID , codepage and fonts of the target platform the target platform OS is Win CE 5.0 can I do it from  my program in Labview.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(2,656 Views)

You will have to access the Win32 API on Windows CE to do that. If Windows CE supports your desired language will be another thing to find out first. This OS is like 10 years old or so and I can't remember anymore how well it was in supporting multiple languages.

Rolf Kalbermatter
My Blog
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(2,649 Views)