LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why is my x y graph not showing any graph?

Solved!
Go to solution
you may use cursors. Take a look at this example .....examples\analysis\peakxmpl.llb\Peak Detection and Display.vi

Besides which, my opinion is that Express VIs Carthage must be destroyed deleted
(Sorry no Labview "brag list" so far)
0 Kudos
Message 21 of 31
(1,204 Views)

Coq,

It doesn't work because I will be using a waveform chart to display the signal from the DAQ-card.

Abi 

0 Kudos
Message 22 of 31
(1,195 Views)
post you code. I can have a quick look

Besides which, my opinion is that Express VIs Carthage must be destroyed deleted
Message 23 of 31
(1,191 Views)

Coq,

Here it is. I want the control of the threshold to be the second plot in the waveform chart. So that it, it can display what the minimuum amplitude is, that the peak detector is detecting peaks.

Abi

0 Kudos
Message 24 of 31
(1,181 Views)
Your code is somewhat messy, just so know that. I did a quick and dirty fix for you.

Message 25 of 31
(1,169 Views)

Coq,

Thanks a lotSmiley Very Happy

Abi

0 Kudos
Message 26 of 31
(1,168 Views)

Coq,

I am having problem with the peak detector not detecting any peaks from my DAQ-card signals. I think the problem lies in the code 'convert from dynamic data', because if I use the the advanced threshold peak detector I don't need to convert the data and it will detect peaks. What should be the setting of my 'convert from dynamice data' ? It is now set on 1D array of scalars - automatic. Or do I need to do something extra for it to work?

Abi

0 Kudos
Message 27 of 31
(1,148 Views)

Coq,

Instead of using the normale peak detector, I will use the advanced peak detector. That will solve my problem. But I want to use a kind of a second peak detector for the onder (little) peaks, that when the a little peak is detected an alarm will go on. How can I do this without the big peaks affecting it.

Abi

0 Kudos
Message 28 of 31
(1,107 Views)

Can anyone please give me direction in the problem I am having now?

Abi

0 Kudos
Message 29 of 31
(1,098 Views)

Can anyone please tell me how I can solve this problem. I want to make another kind of peak detector that can detect the little peaks without detecting the big ones. And when a little peak is detected an alarm will go on.

Abi

0 Kudos
Message 30 of 31
(1,077 Views)