LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why does LabVIEW take significantly longer to display a large amount of Chineese characters? (intentionally misspelled)

Hi NetoNI,

Yes, I still observe the same problem. In fact, the settings you mention was the initial basis for my testing and investigation into this problem. However, through the process of elimination, I found that all I had to do was change the Date/Time format and that was good enough for LabVIEW to "think" in that language.

Just to be clear, you ran my sample under those settings and did NOT observe the same issue?

0 Kudos
Message 21 of 25
(735 Views)

Hello amandion, 

The suggestions I did, reduced the time to the half of what it was taking to display the characters. 

Could you please describe exactly what you did to make LabVIEW change the Date/Time format in a way that LabVIEW started "thinking" in *****?

Regards

Ernesto M.

0 Kudos
Message 22 of 25
(700 Views)

Hi NetoNI,

I did nothing in LabVIEW. The settings were change via the Region & Language panel in Control Panel as I described in my original post.

0 Kudos
Message 23 of 25
(670 Views)

Since there hasn't been any new activity on this thread, I decied to submit a bug to NI. I'll update the thread with whatever they find.

Message 24 of 25
(614 Views)

Hello amandion, 

I think that would be the best thing to do. Thanks for your report. 

Regards

Ernesto. 

0 Kudos
Message 25 of 25
(593 Views)