LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Which version of Labview should I use to pilote a HP4275A and remote datas?

I have a GPBI card (NI 488.2) to connect a LCR meter HP4275A to my PC. I'ld like to install Labview on my PC and download drivers to pilote my HP4275A  to remote datas from the meter to the PC and then use them in microsoft excel. But I don't know which version I should use between Base, Full, Professional and NI developer to do this. I hope the Base one will be sufficient otherwise my boss won't be very happy...
Thanks for help

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(2,151 Views)
The base version will give you everything you need to talk to the instrument and create a file. Personally, I think the full version is the minimum purchase since it gives you so much in the way of analysis functions and the event structure makes user interfaces much easier to write. The professional version adds the application builder and a few other things but you can always but the app builder can be bought separately if you need to create an exe even with the base version.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(2,147 Views)

I got 2 questions more.

• Is Labview 8 compatible with drviers for HP4275A? The minimun software required is Labview 6

http://sine.ni.com/apps/we/niid_web_display.download_page?p_id_guid=E3B19B3E962C659CE034080020E74861

• Do you know how many times it takes to recieve Labview when you have ordered it?

Thanks for all

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(2,137 Views)
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(2,130 Views)