LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where is color location?

Hello to all,

I would like to use "color location tool" because it can fit well in my program.

But where is color location? i can not see any VI with this name.

Check color location documentation here: link 

Thanks a lot for helping

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 6
(2,246 Views)

If you place a Color Box Control on the front panel it'll open a Color selection tool if you click on it.

/Y

G# - Award winning reference based OOP for LV, for free! - Qestit VIPM GitHub

Qestit Systems
Certified-LabVIEW-Developer
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 6
(2,239 Views)

Maybe I did not explain goog.

I mean "color location tool" with is color matching more or lees, please check the link I atached

Thanks a lot.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 6
(2,237 Views)

"The color location tools in NI Vision "

So you'll need NI Vision (and probably IMAQdx) installed.

If you do, i'd say the easiest way to find it is through Quick drop (ctrl+space) and search.

/Y

G# - Award winning reference based OOP for LV, for free! - Qestit VIPM GitHub

Qestit Systems
Certified-LabVIEW-Developer
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 6
(2,192 Views)

how about

LabVIEW\examples\Vision\Color\Color Pattern Matching.vi

LabVIEW\examples\Vision\Color\Color Matching.vi

?

Message 5 of 6
(2,187 Views)

Once you have reasonable expertise in "ordinary LabVIEW" (meaning LabVIEW, DAQmx, and VISA), and enough experience that you can pass the CLAD exam (better would be to pass the CLD exam), you can tackle NI Vision, which (in my experience) can be considerably more difficult due to the idiosyncrasies of the cameras you might attach and the intricacies of data communications and use of Image buffers.  There's not a lot of hand-holding here.  Not to mention that the Vision Development Module and Vision Acquisition Software are add-on bundles.

In the Vision and Motion Palette, there is a Machine Vision sub-Palette with a Searching and Matching sub-sub-Palette.  Even better, there are a few Examples.

Bob Schor

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 6
(2,078 Views)