LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where are the Flex Motion VIs in LabVIEW 2011

Hi all!

I just installed LabVIEW 2011 and tried to open an old project made with LabVIEW 6.1, but it can't find the Flex Motion VIs like "Load Target Position.flx" and such. How do I get them back? Do they have to be installed separately?

Thanks in advance.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 6
(3,580 Views)

I've never used it but I know it does not come with LabVIEW.  Isn't it an old motion control card?  A quick search revealed that the drivers are available on a few non-NI sites but I would call NI.  It may not even be compatible anymore or you may need special configurations for newer PCs and OSs.

LabVIEW Pro Dev & Measurement Studio Pro (VS Pro) 2019 - Unfortunately now moving back to C#, .NET, Python due to forced change to subscription model by NI. 8^{
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 6
(3,576 Views)

It's a PCI-7354 4-Axis Stepper/Servo Motion Controller card. Anyway, I just downloaded the NI Device Drivers which apparently aren't included in LabVIEW. Hopefully that'll solve my problem.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 6
(3,570 Views)

It didn't work... Cat Sad Can anyone tell me what the replacements are in LabVIEW 2011?

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 6
(3,542 Views)

Simply saying 'it did not work' is not very descriptive. Drivers do come with LabVIEW (at least when purchased) but in any case, did you try clicking on the 'Support' link at the top of the page and entering '7354' as a search item. It would have brought you here. Im not sure but I think the old flexmotion is obsolete and you would need to replace with NI-Motion functions.

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 6
(3,534 Views)

Hello,
I am facing the same problem when i took an old program done on Labview 7, i am working on labview 11 on my laptop. Can you please tell me if you were able to find a solution?

Thank you in advance

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 6
(3,316 Views)