LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is the Salary Range for Labview development job?

Hello,

Those here that work in labview development (as main role), what is your salary ($/Hour for freelancers | $/Month for hired one)?

thanks

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(3,009 Views)

There are far too many variables involved to be able to provide an answer. Years of experience? Any NI certified accrediation? DAQ experience? GPIB? Just writing drivers? Writing full apps?

See a search: http://forums.ni.com/ni/search?submitted=true&type=message&sort_by=score&q=salary&page_size=10

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(2,990 Views)
Apply for a bunch of jobs and compare the salaries in all of the offer letters you get.  There's no better way than that!
Jim
You're entirely bonkers. But I'll tell you a secret. All the best people are. ~ Alice
For he does not know what will happen; So who can tell him when it will occur? Eccl. 8:7

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(2,963 Views)

I was in Aero engineering and just graduated. I got offered 60 k to do Labview developement but I think I just got lucky. However, it seems like it doesn't really matter im in the 25% tax bracket and lose all my money to "the man" anyways :smileymad:

Edit: I should add I have about 8 months experience, not certified, and I have my B.S. degree. I believe this pay is just the company's standard for starting engineers.I have a friend who got an offer there, doing someting completely different, but same salary. Often something like that may come into play when determining pay.

Message Edited by for(imstuck) on 05-25-2009 12:07 PM
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(2,948 Views)