LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What does this mean in Conflict Resolution window?

I moved some files on disk in a fairly large project I'm working on with a CompactRIO.  I had trouble getting some type defined shared variables working until I saw CAR #294285.  But after moving some files back, everything compiles, starts, and runs normally as a RealTime app on a cRIO 9074.

However, everytime I 'Run as startup', I now see 'Unable to resolve from current dialog' on these type defined controls, instead of just the startup vi I used to see. (see attachment).

ConflictResPic.jpg

Under build specifications I always include everything in the project and disconnect type definitions.

My questions are: Why is it doing this? Should I be concerned? Will anything fail because of this?

Any info would be appreciated.

-FFO

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(2,662 Views)

This question is somewhat related to the question here so I am just directing towards that.

-----

The best solution is the one you find it by yourself
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(2,653 Views)

@FinallyFiguredOut wrote:

Under build specifications I always include everything in the project and disconnect type definitions.

My questions are: Why is it doing this? Should I be concerned? Will anything fail because of this?

No need to be concerned.  Nothing will fail because of this.  It's just telling you that you already have an application running on the cRIO, and that when you click OK it will close the currently-running application and replace it with the new one you're deploying.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(2,643 Views)