From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What do I need to do if I have to reload FOR 2014?

Hello, my team has come across an issue in than or Labview FRC 2014 stopped working. We have tried the recovery and repair that are in it to no avail. My lead programmer is currently removing the program with the hope that a full reinstall of the program will fix this issue. My question is should we reload the 2013 FRC program with its serial number and then load 2014FRC over the top of it, or would it be better to just load up the 2014FRC? If so then can you send me the link to the 2014 FRC Labview download site.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(2,384 Views)

If you are just using 2014, then just install 2014.  The different versions actually install side-by-side.  But just install what you need.

GCentral
There are only two ways to tell somebody thanks: Kudos and Marked Solutions
Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines
"Not that we are sufficient in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency is from God" - 2 Corinthians 3:5
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(2,375 Views)

Please post FIRST Robotics Competition questions in the FRC Forum, where you are more likely to get advice specific to the FRC software. Also, please try to be more specific than "stopped working" - what specific error occurs?

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(2,357 Views)