LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WebSerwer NI

I want to launch "index.html" on my webserwer ( NI WebSerwer). I would like to use aliases to folder on my desktop. How can i do that? Is that possible? 

Plz, remember, the most important for me is launch my page, not use aliasses. Keep focus on run index.html by webserwer. 

Aliases are just sugestion. 

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(2,287 Views)

How a webpage is started is up to the web browser that you are using. As an example Chrome has a kiosk mode which will launch Chrome fullscreen at a certain web page. The kiosk mode link describes how to make a desktop shortcut that opens at that webpage.

You could run the command entered in the shortcut from LabVIEW using the System Exec VI. The article How Do I Execute a Windows Command in LabVIEW describes how to use the System Exec Vi.

Milan
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(2,246 Views)

Thank u MilanR for respond. I am afraid i have slightly diffrent problem. I solved. If u installed LabView with NI Webserwer, u have path to ur specifitated folder where there are ur "start place". It is hard to explain. For me it is "C:\Program Files (x86)\National Instruments\Shared\NI WebServer\www\" There i can inclue what i want, and every body can entered there if they know correct port number and my local addres. Exemple w folder "www" i have file index.html, my local host is 123.12.123.234 and port 27015, then if u type "123.12.123.234:27015/index.html" u will open my webside. Occurs if in folder "www" u will include next folder exepmle "MyFolder" and included index.html there. Ur path will change to "123.12.123.234:27015/MyFolder/index.html". 

Again thanks for feedback. 

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(2,232 Views)