cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Waveform graph data to excel

Solved!
Go to solution

Hello,

I have continuous ACQ waveform with time on X-axis and Amplitude on Y-axis. I would like to logg the data into excel for Seconds of my each device and data in Excel should append to previous data. Possibly, two column one is for time and other is for amplitude for 10s. Please some help me.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(3,669 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author shjukheter

First Create an Excel CSV file- Open Excel, choose CSV Comma delimited for save as type and name the file to whatever you want.

It could be easier to suggest then how to export data in above file if we could see your vi. You could follow the following steps to get two columns of data in excel exported from labview.

1) Create 2 dimensional array for your y and x values using build array function.

2) Wire the output of build array function to 2d data input of write to meashrement vi. Wire the path input to the csv file you created as above.

3) Wire the true constant to append to file input of write to measurement vi.

4) Ensure run arrow is not a broken arrow and code is complete and all required inputs are wired correctly.

Thats it. Run the vi the data should be exported to csv file you created earlier.

Hope it helps 

Message 2 of 5
(3,667 Views)

Here is my VI. I just need to logg data for 10seconds for each device. The data should be appended automatically to previous data.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(3,659 Views)
Spoiler

Active Participantshjukheter we are not going to do your homework for you. I clearly gave you the instructions to follow and all you did is dropping all functions on the block diagram and pushed it back in our corner. What hardware platform are you using? What is the sampling rate of your device? How many points you are looking to acquire in a unit time? What software architecture you will use to ensure determinism, reliability and accuracy in timing?

We are not working for charity here. Kudos give us satisfaction and motivation and I work for Kudos!

Message 4 of 5
(3,652 Views)

I tried in tat but its not working. Please tell me is any other way

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(3,648 Views)