cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Waveform chart Error 1077

Solved!
Go to solution

Hi, Everyone.

I have a problem when I try to use checkbox to select which graph I want to show and use Ring to select Range of the graph but when I Run the program, it's failed and show error 1077 from Active Y plot.

can someone help me fix this problem and tell me why it's happened?

Thanks!

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(3,288 Views)

Hi,

It's giving an error because you've attempted to select Active Y-Scale 1, however your graph only has one scale.

Do you need to have separate scaling for the plots? If so, you'll need to add another Y Scale and apply this to the plot.

Nic

--------
Nico
Systems Engineer

Certified TestStand Architect Certified LabVIEW Architect

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(3,278 Views)

Hi. Nic.

I don't understand what do you mean about "add another Y scale and apply this to the plot".

sorry for my stupid question, this is my first time using waveform chart and that make me so confused.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(3,268 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author Vindecua

Apologies.

The Scale is what values your plot is using when displayed on the graph. At present, there is only one scale, so both plots use the same Y-Axis values when they are shown. If the two plots are supposed to have different ranges on the Y-Axis, you will need to create a new scale for the plot to use. 

There's a description of how to do this in this chain:

https://forums.ni.com/t5/LabVIEW/Add-second-Y-Scale-on-the-right-side-of-a-Chart/td-p/1324213

You will first need to make the scale visible, if you right click on the graph and select Visible Items>>Y Scale (in the image)

Then right click on the Scale and select Duplicate.

Then you will need to go to the properties of the graph and change which Scale each plot is using.

Nic

--------
Nico
Systems Engineer

Certified TestStand Architect Certified LabVIEW Architect

Download All
Message 4 of 5
(3,259 Views)

Okay, I get it now.

Thanks for your help!!

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5