LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Watlow Standard Labview Driver, Invoke Node Error with Most Commands

I am using the 'Watlow Standard Bus LabVIEW Driver' project with the example vi provided.  I have the IP Address, and can Initialise comms with no issues.  I can also run some commands, such as Parameter 56031, to read back the Thermocouple value.  The vast majority of commands give the error as shown in the attached pic.

Has anyone had this same issue?

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(1,682 Views)

Watlow has many different models. Maybe this one does not have the parameters you are trying to read. It could also be that you are not send the command properly. You did not provide code or model numbers or anything would allow for us to help you out. Try to find the manual for this device add it and the code to you post and you are more likely to get useful help.

Tim
GHSP
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(1,646 Views)

The driver & Project were downloaded from the Watlow website https://www.watlow.com/products/controllers/software/labview-driver-software.  I have attached the LV Project, unedited.  The error occurs after Invoke Node shown in the attached 'Block' image. 

If you can refer to the 'Sub_List' file attached.  I can run the bottom command (56031) to return the Temperature, but not the one above (or any others listed).  I have been able to run another F4T command so do not think that is the issue.  The vendor who supplied the system believes that I should be able to run the commands.  He believes it is a coding issue, but admits to not knowing much about the LabView side.

Thanks,

Colin

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(1,634 Views)