From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Waterfall Plot Problem

Hello,

If I open the properties of my waterfall plot, the first menu "graph" is selected and the properties are displayed on the right side.

if I want to change other properties such as "cursor" or "axis" and I click into the menu on the left side, the right side still shows the properties of "graph".

Can anybody help me in gettimg my menu back?

pho_nox

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 8
(2,943 Views)

HI pho-nox, 

I have tried right now with LV 2009 and everything worked fine with the plot properties menu of the waterfall graph. Which version are you using?

Best regards

Andrea P.
Message Edited by pxchellone on 05-14-2010 09:22 AM
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 8
(2,904 Views)

I'm using LV 2009 SP1 Full Version.

maybe it only works with the professional version?

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 8
(2,861 Views)

Which OS do you have (maybe Vista? 32/64bit?)? Which language for LV (German,English, etc...)? 

Best regards

Andrea P.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 8
(2,825 Views)
Vista 32 bit, LV german...
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 8
(2,815 Views)

Hi,

I'm having exactly the same problem. I've tried another 3D-plot (mesh) but the properties work perfectly fine there.

I'm using LV2010 with SP1 on Win7 64bit, both german.

regards Florian

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 8
(2,490 Views)

HI,

sorry for the late reply but I wasn't at work for the last weeks. I still got the problem but:

when I first open the plot example vi and after that my program - it works.

pho_nox

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 8
(2,449 Views)

Thanks pho_nox

This workaround does the trick for me too which struck me as weird because I too had already turned to the example for help but the properties had not workede there either.

So I checked and voila: If I open my vi first and then the example properties will work in neither one. So the order of opening vis is important. Can someone in NI explain and/or fix that?

Regards

Florian

Update: Opening the project containing the vi with the waterfall plot before opening the example renders the properties defunct too

0 Kudos
Message 8 of 8
(2,434 Views)