From 04:00 PM CDT – 08:00 PM CDT (09:00 PM UTC – 01:00 AM UTC) Tuesday, April 16, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Warning 1073676294 Bug with Omega cn7800

Hi,

I'm currently using a PI regler for temperature called Omega CN7800.

The VI always worked fine but when I moved the whole station to a new pc it stopped working.

There is a non labview program that enables me to monitor and control the temperature and it works meaning that the computer is actually communicating with it.

Meaning this problem is from Labview.

Im not getting any error. Im just getting this Warning:

Warning 1073676294 occurred at VISA Read in Omega CN7500.lvlib:CN7500_Software Version.vi->Omega CN7500.lvlib:CN7500_Revision Query.vi->Testing.vi

Possible reason(s):

VISA: (Hex 0x3FFF0006) The number of bytes transferred is equal to the requested input count. More data might be available.

Sadly this is the only cue I have and I dont really understand what the problem is. It works but it doesnt do nothing Im just getting 0 as an input even though the temperature is higher than 0.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(2,100 Views)

That is a warning, not a bug.  It just says the the number of bytes asked for in VISA was exactly what was returned.  (I disagree that it should even be a warning.)

So if the code is otherwise not working, it is probably a bug in the code or the way you configured the device.  It is impossible to debug code and when you do not attach the VI's so we can see what they are doing.

You mention a CN7800, but the drivers are named CN7500.  Maybe those drivers should still work, or perhaps there are differences between the models that cause the drivers not to work.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(2,084 Views)

Here is the Subvi you need.

I could not upload the VI library.

tell me if you need it.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(1,990 Views)

Yes.  You need to upload the library since that is where most of the work is done.

Why couldn't you upload it?  Because of file extension?  You can zip it up if that's the case.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(1,977 Views)

You can find the libraray in the description. Thank you for you help.

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(1,968 Views)