From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Waiting for Sec always

Hello,

1) I am working on DAQ and I need some help to take decision in best way. I am using JKI state machine, which having one case for DAQ and another cases for controlling the serial device. I need to swich the cases always until my Serial device fixed. I.e.. I need the Acquire the data may be 8 or 9 times for each serial device when the program is running. The cases in the state machine also defined in such manner for switching together. I am using USB 6008 and with rate of 5K and 500 samples to read and its a continuous acquisition.

2) Here comes problem, In DAQ case, I acquire the data and calculate the summation of arrived data. Here comes jitter and I need to be careful to remove this movement in the summation value. Of course, this jitter introduced because of my serial device. My plan is to make like this but so far I stop here with lots of confusion.

Especially in this case(DAQ case), I would like to wait for a second and I want to store the summation values occurred in this second into an array and after look for the maximum value occurred in that second. Well, in this period, DAQ should continue its Acquisition and should calculate the summation until it's get's the 5K samples in 1 Sec. After this I would probably continue my run to other cases.

I know that I have to attach my code here but it is big VI  and you can find attachment of DAQ case.

I would appreciate someone's help here.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 1
(1,999 Views)