LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Voltage controlled current Source

Thankyou for suggesting an option. I am really thankful for it.

I am not really good in electronics. But I want to clarify that if you are saying that this 0 to 20mA current passing through load or 170 ohm in attached pic can not be drawn by 9263?

0 Kudos
Message 11 of 22
(840 Views)

Thankyou for detailed answer. 

I am figuring out the options that i may have. I have already ni9265 option but not bought yet. But i have ni9263 already with me so 5B or 10B will be i think less expensive option for me.

Anyhow, i am grateful. 

0 Kudos
Message 12 of 22
(837 Views)

@ZohaibRamzane wrote:

Thankyou for suggesting an option. I am really thankful for it.

I am not really good in electronics. But I want to clarify that if you are saying that this 0 to 20mA current passing through load or 170 ohm in attached pic can not be drawn by 9263?

I think you are barking up the wrong tree here. I would suppose that U1 is the input voltage and U2 is probably the output load. But I can't be sure, never studied your Howland Voltage to Current converter system, and I don't have time to think this fully through to understand what is what in this schematic. The wiring in the schematic is pretty chaotic and makes understanding the circuit an extra challenge.

Rolf Kalbermatter
My Blog
0 Kudos
Message 13 of 22
(848 Views)

You need to under stand you will still need a way to read the voltage into your LabVIEW program. Do you have a DAQ card that will allow for you to read a 0-10VDC signal?

Tim
GHSP
0 Kudos
Message 14 of 22
(847 Views)

The system you should be thinking about here should look something like this

Computer ---> DAQ Card ----> Signal Conditioner (5B or 8B) ---> device to measure\control

Tim
GHSP
0 Kudos
Message 15 of 22
(844 Views)

I think voltage value in this case will be written to analog pin of 9263 within graphical code. Why would i need to read the voltage value. I need a control input in which i need to write a voltage value that will appear on pin which i can access extrrnally by wire.

0 Kudos
Message 16 of 22
(842 Views)

Yes i have a seperate module 9201 that will measure voltage across pt100.

0 Kudos
Message 17 of 22
(841 Views)
0 Kudos
Message 18 of 22
(829 Views)

I tried to look at the file but it told me the file could not be found.

Tim
GHSP
0 Kudos
Message 19 of 22
(817 Views)

You can see this video for diagram;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qz647FxGDl4

I used Opam 741 instead.

0 Kudos
Message 20 of 22
(814 Views)