LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Vision color object tracking + velocity object measurement

Hi everyone. I need help in my project . My lv track color  (black) object from avi file (thermal camera) and position of ity . I need to measure velocity of tihis black colour on the screen. I attache my vi file , example file and avi file that vision acquisition read. Could smb help me hot to measure velocity of this object ? I think about mathscript but maby exist onother option in LV. 

I will be very gratefull for help.

Here is my dropbox folder with files

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/yceahtwnp0p0l25/AACMr-I4kP-TivoZxx3UauGWa?dl=0

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(3,052 Views)

Don't put files in DropBox.  Attach them using the little "Choose File" button at the bottom of this Window.  If you have more than three files, compress the folder containing them and attach the Zip file (you can also do this if the files are too big).

Are you pretty good with LabVIEW?  Do you have experience with Image Analysis?  [I hope the answer to both of these is "Yes", as the project you propose is a little complicated].  I suggest you take a look at the LabVIEW Examples.

Bob Schor

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(3,004 Views)

I base on examples form the lv. I use vision acquisiton and vision assistant. I am beeginer in labviev and thats why i post it here. Maby someone of forum users had a connection with sth like that and can give me tips how to do it and what kind of block should i use. My problem is that i search examples and i cant find how measure the velocity.  I need help. I attache zip file tommorow. 

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(3,000 Views)

attached files

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(2,976 Views)

Any tips?;(

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(2,945 Views)