LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Vision Builder

Hello,

I want to use my PC to inspect image from a share folder and log result in a file with image name and PASS or FAIL. I'm trying Vision Builder for AI.

Could you please let me know whether we can do inspection and output result to a txt log file?

And if can, can I use Vision Builder for AI development version to build the vbai program and run it in other PC running Vision Builder for AI deployment version? 

Thanks and Regards!

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(1,887 Views)

Vision Builder for Automated Inspection has a Data Logging step that you can use to log any of the step results to a text file.

Vision Builder has a different licenses. You will need a full feature license to develop your VBAI inspection on your development PC, then you can buy a runtime license to run the inspection on a deployment PC. See the following link for the different license options:

https://www.ni.com/en-us/shop/product/vision-builder-for-automated-inspection.html

Hope this helps.

Best regards,

Christophe

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(1,866 Views)

I got it.

Can we use a webcam to capture image? It use USB port.

And for the output, what kind of board we can use to output a signal or alarm so people can know when the inspection fail? 

Thank you.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(1,810 Views)