LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Vision Acquisition Software- need help

Hello, 

I downloaded a trial version of LabView 2016, installed the Vision package and it was fine,

now I was installing VAS package but it's asking me for the activation key, but I don't have one.

What can I do to use VAS on trial mode?

Thanks

Jay

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(2,918 Views)

Search trial version of VAS package and install 

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(2,877 Views)

Actually had a school activation key and had no idea. but thank you for replying should I acept it as solution to end this post or just leave it?

Best regards

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(2,859 Views)

Vision Acquistion Software (VAS) in an Addon Tool for LabVIEW. You can try the VAS for evaluation period of 30 days. While Installing you should have seen one window which asks for

"Acticvate NI Vision Acquisition Software now. Uncheck this option to use in evaluation mode".

You should uncheck the above option while installing to get for 30 days. After this you should purchase license.

If you are student you can get the Student license(Which you got from school) and use it for educational purpose only.

P.S. Marking any post as solution helps next forthcoming guys into Forum with similar question and to look for the solution. If you think your question is answered by any post (including your post if it does) can mark it as solution.

Thanks
uday
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(2,849 Views)

It doesn't really matter if you mark a solution or not.  Do whatever makes you happiest.

As far as the posts I'd look at as potential solutions, there's only two that make sense to do so (yours or udka's).  There isn't a specific trial version to search for and/or install.  The drivers are the evaluation version until you include an activation code.  You just needed to leave that blank (as it said) and continue with the installation to get the trial version.

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(2,846 Views)