From 04:00 PM CDT – 08:00 PM CDT (09:00 PM UTC – 01:00 AM UTC) Tuesday, April 16, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Version Control with GIT

Hi,

I've seen quite a few posts and questions about LabView and GIT integration and since I am a real GIT lover I was able to convince my professor to offer me a project about this topic. And now since this project has become very useable I would like to share it with the LabView community:

LabViewGitEnv

Currently only windows is supported, but porting this to linux or mac should be really easy, so if you want to use it on Mac or Linux then please contact me. I have not done any GUI stuff yet, but this will come soon. It would be very nice to have some people test this and send in some feedback.

regards,

Jörg

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(3,219 Views)

Consider posting it on LAVA , e.g. the code under developement section. There is already toolkit for mercurial/hg available. Chances to meet fellow git/LV users are better there.

Furthermore it gives you the option to publish it under an appropiate license (BSD or GPL).

Felix

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(3,216 Views)

Jörg,

Another possibility to reach the LabVIEW Community is to post your code here:

http://www.ni.com/code/

Regards,

Georg

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(3,191 Views)