LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Value Pairs

Solved!
Go to solution

Hello! Prompt please, whether it is possible programmatically to create steams of conformity Value Pairs in 3D Graph (Value - Position).

Or it probably to make only manually through Properties 3D Graph?

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 17
(3,623 Views)
Apologies Pavel but your post makes little sense. Did you use a language translator? What are "steams of conformity" ?
Thoric (CLA, CLED, CTD and LabVIEW Champion)

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 17
(3,619 Views)

"streams of conformity", maybe?

But that still does not help us understand what help is needed...

Can you clarify?

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 17
(3,616 Views)
I have 3D graph and it is necessary for me to make signatures for one of axes, for example value -0,4 - signature "- 0,4", value 2,4 - "+ 1", value 4,2 - "- 0,4". As it can be made programmatically?
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 17
(3,605 Views)

Still, what do you mean by "signature"?

What does value -0,4 mean vs. signature -0,4?  What is -0?  Is this like ordinal pairs on an XY graph where you have a point 1,2 meaning X=1 and Y=2.  Or a point -2,4 meaning X=-2 and Y=4???

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 17
(3,575 Views)
If you can, please provide a picture of what you're trying to get. Perhaps one that is manually created so we can see what you're trying to do.
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 17
(3,566 Views)
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 17
(3,561 Views)

I haven't used 3D graphs before, so I don't know much about them.  And that dialog box with "Value Pairs" just confuses things even more for me.  But since it is a dialog box associated with a 3D graph, it has to have properties.

Right click on the 3D graph terminal in the block diagram and Create Property Node.  There is a choice for Value Pairs that has a lot of properties under that.  You should be able to create the property nodes you need and write values or arrays to them.  Some of those properties seem to take clusters, so make sure you have context help on so you can see the data structure for those elements.

Message Edited by Ravens Fan on 04-16-2009 11:42 AM
0 Kudos
Message 8 of 17
(3,552 Views)

The fine answer.

I well know that such PropertyNode, and would not ask a question if all was so simply.

0 Kudos
Message 9 of 17
(3,546 Views)

Is your question answered?

If you know about the property node, does it not work for you?

If you are still having problems, you will need to provide more details as to what isn't working for you.

0 Kudos
Message 10 of 17
(3,523 Views)