LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VIPM TOOLKIT installation issue

Hello everyone,

i am trying to install a toolkit from VIPM but cant do so. Every time it comes up with an error. i have attached the screen shot of the error. 

i also tried to rectify the issue myself but it still does not work. i have also attached a copy of the supoosed error.

I shal be grateful if some one can suggest changes to the settings, i need the toolkit very bad

JALASHWA

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(2,626 Views)

As well as localhost, which you have already added to the Machine Access List, try adding an asterix (*).

Hope that fixes it for you.

Olly

**********************************************************************************************
The day is quickly coming when every knee will bow down to a silicon fist, and you will all beg your binary gods for mercy.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(2,601 Views)

Hello Sindhurakshak,

Have you tried closing LabVIEW entirely before attempting to install the package?

Additionally, I would contact JKI support directly, as VIPM is not a National Instruments product.  Links to their VIPM KnowledgeBase and forum are available here:

Support | JKI (external page)

http://jki.net/support

Regards,

Tom L.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(2,580 Views)

Tom is probably dead right on.  You do need to restart LabVIEW for a large percentage of ini options to take effect.  VI Server options are among those. 

"Should be" isn't "Is" -Jay
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(2,568 Views)

Yup  i have tried it doesnt help !!!!

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(2,560 Views)