LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Using Renesas E1 Emulator with LabVIEW

Dear Sir,

I am high university student. Actually I am working on my final project and I need to use the RFP.dll file used with the "Renesas Flash Programmer". 

Actuelle I loaded the DLL to LabVIEW and I need to have informations about inputs and the outputs of the used functions in this DLL. (such as : RFP_Open, RFP_Wirite...)

Best Regards,

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(2,776 Views)

So what's your point? At which point do you need help?

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(2,755 Views)

Dès que possible

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(2,742 Views)
Hello,

For my internship, I have to do a labview program that will automate the automatic programming installation.

For that, I must first try to communicate the emulator E1 with labview. But unfortunately I do not have their source code!

So I downloaded a flash file renesas dll (RFP.dll) which is supposed to allow me to get this code according to the manufacturers of the probes.

However, I do not see how to recover the source code after with Labview, I think it is necessary to use "call a function of a dll" but I can not correctly configure the input so that it detects my probe.

Labview does not detect a problem, but nothing happens when I run the program.

I hope you can help me.

Thank you
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(2,735 Views)

Hi Roua, 

I am not familiar with the Renesas Flash Programmer library. Do you not have any documentation to go along with the library?

I would also look into Event-Driven Programming in LabVIEW to implement the code that you have built. 

Best,

David F.

Applications Engineering

National Instruments

www.ni.com/support

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(2,718 Views)