cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

User library not added to executable

Solved!
Go to solution

@rolfk wrote:

However while the path is indeed entered without full path and accordingly stored, the Call Library Node dialog usually tends to resolve the path anyways when its opened again to show the full currently used path.

By the way I'm in the final process of releasing an OpenG ZIP package version 5.0.

You're right. And please when you will work on next iteration, don't forget about 64-bit. Still using OpenG Toolkit and time to time 64-bit version lvzlib.dll is missing and I looking this again and again. 😉

0 Kudos
Message 11 of 15
(430 Views)

@Andrey_Dmitriev wrote:
And please when you will work on next iteration, don't forget about 64-bit. Still using OpenG Toolkit and time to time 64-bit version lvzlib.dll is missing and I looking this again and again. 

64-bit is going to be a fully supported mode of this new package.

Rolf Kalbermatter
My Blog
Message 12 of 15
(409 Views)

So i checked all my settings as you told me but no luck, the dll is still not included in the data folder.

The dll is also only in the labview user.lib folder (except in the data folders of all test applications i built, but those are not in Program files)

I tried remaking the VI that uses these PDF functions from scratch using only VIs from function palette, because i thought that maybe i copied them from somewhere else at first, but the issue persists.

Is there anything else i can try? This issue would be really annoying for the user.

0 Kudos
Message 13 of 15
(376 Views)

I'm an idiot that can't read apparently.

The unchecking of the "exclude dependent shared libraries" has solved the problem...

The other libraries we use were made in house and are added under "always include" option, that's why this problem didn't appear for those.

0 Kudos
Message 14 of 15
(369 Views)

@AeroSoul wrote:

Is there anything else i can try? This issue would be really annoying for the user.

Just curious, if you will create VI from the scratch contains ZLIB Deflate / Inflate pair from OpenG Toolkit (which is almost the same as used in PDF Toolkit), then build app, will you get lvzlib.dll in data folder?

Screenshot 2024-01-30 16.13.35.png

Andrey.

PS

Ah, OK, glad to see - you found the reason already!

0 Kudos
Message 15 of 15
(368 Views)