LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

User interface with cRIO

I am new to cRIO. So bear with me if the query is basic.

In my application I have a real time plot of 7 channels ; real time gauges for 3 other parameters ; and a counter to update machine cycles once every 2 seconds; and  4 nos of user interaction buttons.

I will develop the code in LV8.2.1 + LVRT + LVFPGA in the PC connected to the cRIO via Ethernet and download the compiled code to the cRIO. 

Query is :

Now can I use the above PC linked to the Ethernet port of the cRIO and display the above user interface ? With all the above load on the display what kind of update rates can I expect to get ?

Thanks for your time.

Raghunathan
Raghunathan
LabVIEW to Automate Hydraulic Test rigs.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(4,506 Views)
hi,

.For every proj in RT may contain host and target vis, you try  building   a Host vi to meet ur need,i.e use FPGA interface functions to build ur vi..u can get all the controlls and indicators in the FPGA read write control .

Still if u r not clear ,pls check with the examples

thanks&regards
Senthilnathan
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(4,504 Views)
Hi Senthil,

Thanks for trying to help.

But frankly I just could not make out what you were trying to convey. You had mentioned about some examples. Any links ???

Raghunathan
Raghunathan
LabVIEW to Automate Hydraulic Test rigs.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(4,497 Views)

hi

if u got ur RIO /fpga drivers installed ...search as follows

in labview>> help>>find examples>> select directory structure>>select crio folder...you will find examples....or type crio and search in that..

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(4,485 Views)