From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Use ActiveX for third party appliction.

Hello,

I am new in LabView Programming.I am trying to use ActiveX (with drag and drop of SamDiax Application) with Automation Open. As i run the whole program it shows the undefined error.

Error -2147221230 occurred at Class is not licensed for use in main_flashing.vi. 

Please help me come over this problem.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(2,123 Views)

Hello Ram,

LabVIEW requires Licensed version of third party applications, by the same, even SamDiax Application may also requires licensed version to access it in LabVIEW through ActiveX.

If SamDiax Application was not licensed, try after licensed.

S Boopathy Raja
Certified LabVIEW Developer

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(2,083 Views)

Hi Bhupathy ,

thank you for the information . We are already using licensed version of samdiaX , but we are facing the issue.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(2,077 Views)

@Ram_Vishal wrote:

Hi Bhupathy ,

thank you for the information . We are already using licensed version of samdiaX , but we are facing the issue.

Then you need to take it up with technical support of SamDiax. For some reason this components licensing activation mechanisme doesn't work when called in the way that LabVIEW wants to instantiate it and that is not really a LabVIEW problem but a problem with the components licensing mechanisme. They may feel different and claim they are not aware of any problems with their licensing mechanisme, but they are wrong.

Rolf Kalbermatter
My Blog
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(2,073 Views)