LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upgrading from LabVIEW 2019 to 2020 SP1 stalls

When upgrading to LabVIEW 2020 SP1 using NI Package manager the following message appears and the installation stalls:

skachko_0-1624020160992.png

Help, please.

Thanks

Ivan

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(1,312 Views)

Did you make a choice?

Bill
CLD
(Mid-Level minion.)
My support system ensures that I don't look totally incompetent.
Proud to say that I've progressed beyond knowing just enough to be dangerous. I now know enough to know that I have no clue about anything at all.
Humble author of the CLAD Nugget.
Message 2 of 5
(1,278 Views)

I cannot because both options are greyed out.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(1,274 Views)

It looks like the installation window has the focus.  Is it modal, or can you select the dialog box?  I didn't mean for my first response to be condescending; I've actually seen it where people didn't know they had to answer a question before they could continue with the LabVIEW install.

Bill
CLD
(Mid-Level minion.)
My support system ensures that I don't look totally incompetent.
Proud to say that I've progressed beyond knowing just enough to be dangerous. I now know enough to know that I have no clue about anything at all.
Humble author of the CLAD Nugget.
Message 4 of 5
(1,233 Views)

I had the same problem. The installation window was not in focus and I couldn't get the installation window back to focus by clicking on it. The only way to get the installation going again is to terminate the customer experience window in Win10 task manager. What are the implications by doing this if there is any?

Many thanks,

Bruce

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(1,170 Views)