LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unicode Config.Ini Files

Hi Paul, thank you for sharing this library! Great work! It can be very useful but I have a problem:

When reading a Chinese sentence containing the character 不 as in the attached text file with your example "Config Example 1.vi", I get only the part before this character. I believe it is because its hexadecimal value is 0D4E and 0D in ASCII is a carriage return.

0 Kudos
Message 11 of 15
(887 Views)

@fra6 wrote:

Hi Paul, thank you for sharing this library! Great work! It can be very useful but I have a problem:

When reading a Chinese sentence containing the character 不 as in the attached text file with your example "Config Example 1.vi", I get only the part before this character. I believe it is because its hexadecimal value is 0D4E and 0D in ASCII is a carriage return.

Good catch.  Here's the fixed version.

"If you weren't supposed to push it, it wouldn't be a button."
0 Kudos
Message 12 of 15
(856 Views)

Thank you Paul. It works now for this character, but there are other characters that cause problem, for example 开 (x005F), 上 (x0A4E) and 一 (x004E ). I guess because x0A is interpreted as line feed and x00 as null character.

0 Kudos
Message 13 of 15
(827 Views)

Here is the fixed version.

"If you weren't supposed to push it, it wouldn't be a button."
0 Kudos
Message 14 of 15
(790 Views)

Hi Paul,

I'm really interested in your enhanced config VIs, but unfortunately I'm running LabVIEW 2016 and I cannot open them.

Would it be possible to post a 2016 version of your VIs?

Thanks 

Lionel

0 Kudos
Message 15 of 15
(500 Views)