From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to print the report in Labview engine , while the same thing is happening for the normal software function

Hi guys,

I am using Labview 2011 software. While developing the program i used the standard Print repot.vi . This function is working fine in the software but while i try to run the program on Run time engine  ( i.e as application) the reports are getting generated while the entire program is working well.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(2,604 Views)

Please clarify your message.  In your subject, you say you are unable to print.

But in your message you say is it "working fine in teh software" and also "the reports are getting generated".

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(2,597 Views)

Sir,

I am using Print report.vi to print the the report and have installed a pdf generator to save the report ( which has to be printed) in PDF format .The program is working properly and PDF is being generated. But now when i run the application of the same program , everything else is happening but the report is not printing. Plz help.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(2,571 Views)

Sir,

I am using Print report.vi to print the the report and have installed a pdf generator to save the report ( which has to be printed) in PDF format .The program is working properly and PDF is being generated. But now when i run the application of the same program , everything else is happening but the report is not printing. Plz help.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(2,557 Views)