LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to Launch LabVIEW NXG

I have installed LabVIEW NXG 5.0 in my PC and extended my evaluation to 45 days. In the license manager it is showing 45 days remaining. But when I launch NXG 5.0. A window is popping to activate NXG 5.0 and preventing the launch. Anyone faced this kind of issue. Kindly help. Thanks in advance.

NI License Manager Screenshot:

BoopathiRaja_0-1594973126912.png

Activation Pop Up Window:

BoopathiRaja_1-1594973411245.png

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(1,309 Views)

Can you try using the LV NXG Community edition?

It ideally does not require an activation. The only thing you have to keep in mind is that, In order to activate through "Check my account for licenses," you must download Community Edition and activate using the same ni.com login.

Regards,

Goutham

Application Engineer, NI

Regards,
Goutham
Application Engineer, NI
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(1,234 Views)

@Goutham96 wrote:

Can you try using the LV NXG Community edition?

It ideally does not require an activation. The only thing you have to keep in mind is that, In order to activate through "Check my account for licenses," you must download Community Edition and activate using the same ni.com login.

Regards,

Goutham

Application Engineer, NI

Why even offer this as a solution or workaround?  If the user opted for eval, it's highly likely this will be used in a commercial environment and the user could very well get into legal trouble.

Bill
CLD
(Mid-Level minion.)
My support system ensures that I don't look totally incompetent.
Proud to say that I've progressed beyond knowing just enough to be dangerous. I now know enough to know that I have no clue about anything at all.
Humble author of the CLAD Nugget.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(1,224 Views)