LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

USB-6211 Interface

Anybody have an idea as to why the USB-6211 is not showing digital outputs in Example Finder? LabView says the device does not support digital outputs.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 6
(951 Views)

But does the channel show up in DO example of DAQmx in the Physical channel control?

Santhosh
Soliton Technologies

New to the forum? Please read community guidelines and how to ask smart questions

Only two ways to appreciate someone who spent their free time to reply/answer your question - give them Kudos or mark their reply as the answer/solution.

Finding it hard to source NI hardware? Try NI Trading Post
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 6
(948 Views)

Hello  LeoCoonHound

I simulated the USB 6211 and it has digital outputs, I also opened the "Digital - Finite Output" and the channel control shows the device

GCarlos22_0-1637353332316.png

Can you add more context to your issue?

• What example are you using?
  • Can you send a screenshot of the LabVIEW error that you are getting please?
Staff Technical Support Engineer
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 6
(915 Views)

I think this is his problem, in the Example finder if he filters the examples by USB-6211 hardware there is no Digital Output example shown

santo_13_0-1637356375896.png

Santhosh
Soliton Technologies

New to the forum? Please read community guidelines and how to ask smart questions

Only two ways to appreciate someone who spent their free time to reply/answer your question - give them Kudos or mark their reply as the answer/solution.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 6
(896 Views)

Hi  santo_13

Then, if he opens the following example, he can modify the code to write or get digital outputs to his needs.

GCarlos22_0-1637357858416.png  GCarlos22_1-1637358037617.png

Other thing it is doing a general search and choosing an example and modify it to your needs.

This can be done because the USB-6211 has DO integrated.

GCarlos22_2-1637358383563.png

Staff Technical Support Engineer
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 6
(890 Views)

I totally agree with you, in my perspective, this is not even an issue as long as the driver is functional with the HW, this may be perceived as a matter of inconvenience using the Example finder filtered by the hardware.

Now, it is up to the OP to confirm if this is the issue or is there something amiss in the assumed problem.

Santhosh
Soliton Technologies

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 6
(877 Views)