From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

USB 6009 / USB 6210 with LabVIEW 7 Express

Hi all,

Firstly apologies if this question has been posted before and also apologies if it seems rather trivial.

I’m an amateur also at things like this!

Anyway I want to use Labview 7 express with USB - 6009 / USB 6210.

i have LV 7 Express along with MAX 3.5 , where as i m using NI PCI  XXXX with this software configeration n providing solutions to different end use there fore not able to change the plateform. i recentely got the USB 6009 ( qty = 2 ) and USB 6210 ( qty = 1 ) along with the drivers CDs but these drivers r for LV 7.1 or above version.Thus plz help me by providing the right drivers for the LV 7 express with MAX 3.5

Thanks for all your help and hopefully I've made myself clear in what I want to find out.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(3,238 Views)
DAQmx version 8.1is the latest with 7.0 support.
Message 2 of 4
(3,225 Views)

Hi;

Thanx "Kight of NI" ( for the problem of LV 7 express n USB devices ), i download the mention version n it work with USB 6001,

But what about USB 6210, as  when i plug in the device its didn't load the drivers form HDD or from backup ( i made DAQmx 8.1 CD ). Plz mention me the way to get the result from USB 6210.

Thanx again

KashiG 

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(3,181 Views)
I looked at the readme for 8.1 and did not see the 6210 listed. It is listed in the readme for 8.3. It would seem that in order to use the 6210, you will have to upgrade your version of LabVIEW.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(3,161 Views)