cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Two graphs, one connection

Solved!
Go to solution

Hello everybody!

I suspect that the answer to this question is no but I'm asking anyway.

As you can see in this hugely simplified VI, I have a tab control with two pages. On page 1 I have a graph and a few controls. So, here's the question...

I need this exact setup on page 2. What I would like to have is like a mirror of each. If I insert data into the graphs connection, I'd like it to show

on both graphs. However... I only want one connector. I don't want a connector for each indicator/control. I want one connector for both graphs and

one connector for each control pair. I could create a sub vi and use  sub panels but I'm curious to know if this is possible.

I falter when I try to explain something so you may not even understand what I'm asking for.

Thanks!

test.jpg

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(2,148 Views)

I suspect that the answer to this question is no but I'm asking anyway.

No.

You either use two terminal (one for each graph), or you use a single graph. In the second case, you would just move the graph outside the tab. Only place inside the Tab what is different between page 1 and page 2.

Felix

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(2,140 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author WayneS1324

Are you saying that you want a subset of controls/indicators to be on all pages of your Tab control (or at least appear so).  One option is to move the controls into the Tab Control using the arrow keys instead of drag and drop.  I would assemble them outside of the Tab control, group them and while selected use the arrow keys to move them into position over the Tab control.  You will see a shadow in Edit mode (a bit distracting) which indicates they are floating, but in Run mode it looks normal.

Or, I completely missed what you are shooting for.

Message 3 of 4
(2,139 Views)

That is exactly what I was looking for!

Thanks!

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(2,133 Views)