LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Turning digital output on for half second, off for half second?

Hello,

I'm using arduino mega and would like to turn on and off LED and specific time interval. Do anyone know how to do that?

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(2,307 Views)

If you want to use LabVIEW to do this the easiest thing to do would be to download the LINX toolkit and go through the tutorials on that site. There is even a blink example included.

If you want to just use the Arduino IDE there is a blink example included with the IDE where you can change the delay time. 

Now Using LabVIEW 2019SP1 and TestStand 2019
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(2,282 Views)

I have to turn on the digital output same time as analog reading. If i using the blink function, the LED may not turn on at the same time with Analog read. I would like turn on analog read and digital output at the same time and off at the same time. Currently, i'm using wait function for analog read, but it doesn't work with digital write. Do you have any solution for this? Besides that, i'm using Arduino interface instead of LINX toolkit.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(2,250 Views)

Hi George,

You could also potentially program it yourself and use VISA to connect to the device.

See the following YT link:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=giubFyJeZ-8

I'm having troubles understanding the exact functionality of the program you want to create.

Could you please elaborate on it?

Kind regards,

Natan Biesmans

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(2,240 Views)