LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Translate and rotate 3D objects in run time

I am trying to make multiple objects (9) added in a single scene with the add nodes can be translated and rotated inside of a while loop and be able to modify these rotation and translation values ​​at runtime and visualize that change in my 3D scene

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(1,995 Views)

Thyis is a pic of an example from vugie is exactly what i want to do, but if i run it, it shows an error (1055) and says that the object reference is invalid

Untitled.jpg

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(1,879 Views)

@JoseOrlando wrote:

it shows an error (1055) and says that the object reference is invalid

What "object reference"?

If I asked you for help with my C++ program, but instead of sending you the program files, I sent you pictures of a listing of the code, would you be happy helping me?  After all, to see the problem and the error, you'd only have to spend your time re-typing the routine into your Visual Studio (or other) editor ...

Please do not attach pictures of your code if you are asking for help.  Please attach the code itself, in the form of .VI files.  If you are developing using a LabVIEW Project, compress the folder holding the Project files and attach the resulting .ZIP file.

Bob Schor

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(1,876 Views)

I apologize for sending the capture (although it was only an example taken from elsewhere, the idea of ​​what I am trying to do was explained above it) I am new asking for help, SORRY AGAIN. and looking for support in my intention to develop my project I made the diagram of the example in the image and attached it, the same error comes out in that example and it is not designed to change the translation in runtime (if there was another way of doing what says in my description of the forum I would accept it with pleasure)

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(1,830 Views)